Friday, February 24, 2017

Talking About Love




“Oh Dear Love,,, I remember the day
when you said GOODBYE to me…
You Left me with a permanent memory..
Not a single day Goes that I forget about You Love…
I can’t erase you from my mind, because it’s permanent memory..
I hope one day You Know,,That You finally See How I feel…
I Never Regret That I known You,
Because you give me Spirit, burn me Every single day”



What’s up guyss,,, Sometime I think that my life is going same every day. Everything looks like the same day, really bored... I wake up, take shower, breakfast, go to university, watch my Lecturer talk bla bla blaaa but in the same time when my lecturer speak, we also talk to friends and ignore them ahaha go home then Watch movie or video take sleep and wake up  again. Whatever my activity, it look so bored, i feel that my life so Flat. But I realize and I should say with load voice it was wrong... because our life full of color. Every day is different. There is not a single day is same with another day in our Life. Imagine Guys, There is not a single day is the same day. Today is different with yesterday. Tomorrow will be different day. One day, we feel happy,,, at another day we fell very glad about what we did, than sometimes we fell so sad, sometime your heart has broken right. Very worse,,,, you even don't feel hungry when you are really really sad... sometimes we feel hate with our parent, our teacher, our family, our neighbor, our friend and others people around us... we only remember their bad attitude. But forget their entire good attitude or their good deed to us because one mistake they did to us. Love is the most incredible word. In this post I wanna Talking more about Love. Actually I’m not suitable to talk about this  thing, Because I’m a loser about this field. Ahaha I don’t know maybe it because i never have someone really special like girlfriend what most of friend and most of teenager around the world has today. I never have someone special like that until this age. Probably my friends start thing that I’m gay or Homo. No no no Guy, I’m just a Normal Man who love women, wkwk Maybe this is one of many reason why i write post about Love, hehe yeahhh, Maybe..... I just wanna share what I think now and tell my experience about love.



Albert Einstein said gravitation don’t work for people who falling in Love. Is this true theory Guys?  Even Albert Einstein talk about Love.  The best lesson to learn about love is looking at story of Prophet Joseph (Yusuf) and Zulaikha. I think many of Religion Scripture talk about him like Torah, Bible and Qur'an. There are many lesson we get from his story. What I learn from His story that “Love is holy. True Lover will never betray you. If someone betray you, it is fake Love and never assume a lust as love”. We should realize guys which one is just our Lust which one is true love. If we judge someone only by see their face for looking partner of our life, we are really wrong. There is word i hear that choosing the person that you want to share your life with is one of the important decision you ever make... yes, Maybe this is the hardest decision someone ever make. Wohoh because I wants to make my time become eternal where my age become longer and meaningfull, so that I wanna write story about LOVE.... Here We Go……


“Oh Love, I felt a stab of pain in my chest
when you said that you want to go away from me,,
 I thought it was Chest Congestion,,
But there is no one of medicine  could make

the pain go away… It’s still there,,, in my chest”


The world is still rotate on its line. Time pass and people change. We don’t know what will happen to us in the next time. And Talking about love, i have kind of  embarrassed story about it. I have really nice friend that we used to spend our time together in middle school. He is tall kid, his skin more dark than me, probably many people who don’t know him will scary to him if they gonna fight. In fact, he is the one who used to get bully in middle school. But he is really nice man, he also really religious. So that make me really suitable become his close friend. I thought that my best friend and me are the loser student in our school at that time. haha Maybe I’m the unknown student in the school and we are nothing compare than other student. Whatever we just unknown student and have nothing to proud about us. About Love we are Loser. wait waitttt guyss, when u was middle school student, u also already know about Love right. First Love is unforgettable. I still remember the first time I’m in love when I’m in elementary school, it was in grade 2 exactly. wkwkwk i can’t believe how i can falling in love in that age. It was really young. XD We used to awing some girl in the school, we also looking at that girl many time but they never notice us and we never told them that we awing them, really stupid activity, ahah and only me and him know who the girl  are attracted us in the middle school. At that time i also really shy boy. I have not believe with my self, I even shy to tell about what is my father job, where is my house and I really regret it now why i really shy about fact what God given to me. people around me in the middle school are from rich family because it was the best school in that time in my city… so it make me really2 shy boy and feel that I'm really not important student. Time pass bye, i think fall in love in school just an ordinary feeling that u impress with someone. There is nothing special in this time. Because we just unknown student. We just love someone in the secret way and no one know that we love them….


when i have fell love with a girl.... i don’t know where i must put it in my heart or burn it... i don’t know too, i gotta like it or hate it... I’m confuse, bcauzz i  Won't fall  in Love disturb me to focus for reach my dream, my wish,, my hope. And what I believe that we should not really close with a girl... or maybe i have not enough money to pay for make relationship with a girl, ahaha because cost of it is  ahaha but sometime i fell my life is empty... no love, no girl, no best friend, there is no something to make me fell spirit to pass my day with ambition, with purpose or with something i want to fight about.  This is what i feel few months ago before. Yeahh, sometimes i lost my dream, lost my way. I feel really lonely. Actually I really shy shame to tell this experience. Because this is the big mistake I did since im in university. The mistake that I ask my friend to make me close to his friend which I ever saw so long time ago also in campus. At that time I also work with my friend because activity in university is still not active.  After meet her and talk to her much by social media, actually I didn’t like her much, I didn’t like her personality. But because I respect her and I don’t know how to stop, so that I just continue communicated with her. This is really shame of me, but I should tell this story in this blog. The girl start ask me to help her about money, there are so many reason she made that make me feeling sad about her condition, because in that time I worked so I have money to help her. She promise to me to give back the money, but after she borrow it one time she asked me to borrow money again and again with many reason she made to make me feel sad about her condition. After she borrow money with me three times, I realize there is something wrong with this girl. in the fourth time, I know she going to borrow money again to me.  She started by told me that her phone is broken and want to borrow my another phone. But I know she going to borrow money from me again. I fond many way to reject her, afteher few week i ask her about the money she borrow, instead to explain to me that she can’t give it back she choose to disappear from me, I don’t understand what really happen. if she explain to me her condition, ofcourse I will undertand her,  but what she did are block all my social media so that I can’t contact her again and she gone… So sad experience guysss. Ahaha What your opinion guys?? That why I sad this is the worse story about love I ever have until now. Actually I was made mistake in te fisrt time. I should not ask my friend to make me close with a girl. because it is wrong ting in what I believe and I was feeling lonely because I have bad relationship with my God. But I thank to God that give me so much lesson that I never get before. Believe me guys, not all girl which wearing hijab is good girl. like the girl who lie many time to me also wearing Hijab. Hope this also give lesson to many young boys. All experience i got makes me realize, I’m forget, God Never go, He always beside us who seek peace, who seek place to hope. God want to show us which one is the right way and which one is not by a way which we never guess. I make many mistake, Become worse people. Drown in my sadness... one sentence i want to tell you that EVERYBODY HURT SOME DAY, SO DON’T MAKE IT TO crush YOUR LIVE. Guyss


“Today I begin my day by pray for your healt,
for your happiness… 
I never hope that you will missing me,,
 I just want if you see me whenever and everywhere…
You will say “ This is the Man who
Falling in Love with you, your biggest Fans…
Just Let me to be your Fan, Oh Love don’t afraid
because my blind Love,,
Even Im braveless to touch you”


This is the strong memory about falling in Love with someone. I think Idea to lead me to write this post because of her and the first time I start to type by my laptop about this post at 16 September. It was her birth day. Her name is “Love” translate to English. She was born in 16 September 1996 and tonight is 16 September 2016. hehe We were met in international event. Sometime I don’t really understand what is the different of true love or  just our lust, where I can’t control my eyes and make me in Love with someone. Maybe I was got her wrong when she ask may number with her friend. Probably she asks all people number in that event. ahah it was the first time a most beautiful girl I ever meet ask my number. And believe me all of you will say she is such a beautiful creator of God. She has sharp nose, thin lips, she wearing glasses that make her looks Amazing for me. I kind of people who like to see a girl with glasses. For me it is symbol of people who smart and study much. She has really white skin. She also smart Guys. Ahaha After she ask my number than I always text her, we talk so many time by social media. I looks like that I find my dream girl. She is the Amazing girl which ever talk to me that much. There are many beautiful words I made to explain how I love her, but i never told her. All the words I wrote early are about my feeling about her. I know that I’m just nothing, compare then her. Who the hell I am dreaming an Amazing girl like that. ahah I just a poor boy, I also not handsome,  not smart like her. Just ordinary man. There is nothing to really proud about myself. This is why iam not beliving in my self during middle school.    But I thanks To God that give me destiny to born in this condition. Because of that I can learn to humble because there is nothing to proud about. I learn to work hard to get what I want. I learn to praise to God for everything I have. I have faced many hard things that make me strong person that many rich people didn’t get. But one thing I can proud about that I have dreams. And I will try as hard as I can to make my dream become true…..

There are many different culture about make relationship between Man and women around the world. It happens because of culture, because what they believe like religion, because of rule in that place and many factors. Like in Europe or west, we know that many couple can life together without marriage. Even many teenager can sleep together and do free sex. They act like Husband and wife even without marry. But in Muslim country it is really big problem I think. This is what I mean we have different culture around the world. Even in some country in the world, when someone already 18 yeare old. Their parent can’t forbid what they want to do. So they are free to do what they want. If they parent break the rule, they can report their parent to police. Ahah This is hear so weird to me which born in this country, a Muslim country which have biggest population in the world. People here should respect old people and sometime we can’t deny what our parent told us as long as they don’t ask to deny God…

“We just like Fire and Rain,, You are Jupiter and Im Pluto.. We are different stars… 
I never mad with you because you
Are Harmony for Every song I hear,,, I never met a girl like youAnd I want to make you mine,,, 
but what I did just pull my hair to
Think how to go there”


Talking about Jodoh, I mean “Jodoh” is someone who will be our partner life like husband or wife. People who still single keep Asking who will be their pair in the future. Keep asking will they get a good women or men, handsome man or beautiful women for partner of their life. maybe some people fear that they don’t meet with their jodoh or they don’t have Jodoh at all. Ahahah Keep it easy Guys, don’t worry, don’t fear or feeling fidgety about it.  Qur'an Az-Zariyat chapter 51 verse 49 “and of everything we have created pairs, that you may reflect” also in Qs Ash-Syura Chapter 42 Verse “(He is) the creator of The Heaven and The Earth: He has made for you pairs from among yourself, and pairs among the cattle”. And many place in Qur’an Allah told about pairs. Therefore God create all people with their partner life, God create them also with their pairs. if they r still alone until they die, it is their decision to be alone or probably their partner already die first before they meet, never meet and become alone until they both die. Ahah maybe, maybe,, just my interpretation Guys XD hehe


Good Man is for Good Women. And Good women also for good Man. Qs An-Nur chapter 24 verse 26 Allah Say “Women impure are for Man impure, and man impure for women impure, and women of purity are for men purity and men of purity are for women purity”. So from that Verse we know that surely a Good Man will has a good women and also a good men will get a good women for them right. Because Almighty God promise it too us. So don’t afraid where you try really hard to find a good women or good men, hehe because as long as you are good enough, you also will find a good person. What you should do are make yourself become a better person every day and surely Good will give you a good person and meet him/her  for partner of your life in away you never expect. Hehe InyaAllah


For The last Imam Ali Said, don’t Love a thing too much and don’t hate a thing too much. Probably what you love will be a thing you hate and probably what you hate will be a thing you Love. Like Im in love with English now. I really hate English before Guy. U know, the most subject i really hate when i was in school is English. today i write this blog this post in English. I even never Expect in School i can do this that i know nothing about English but i write my story in English right now although my English is still not good yet. Amazing.... So don’t hate a thing so much Guysss, Probably it will be a thing which will change ur Life.......

No comments:

Post a Comment