Monday, August 25, 2014

Is This Religion Spread by Sword???

Borobudur Temple


Ok guys, before you read my post. I want you know THAT I write my post in English because I want to improve my English. I know my English is so terrible and without grammar, Hehe :D but I hope you understand what I mean.   This temple is proof for many time ago Indonesian are  Hindus and Buddhists,,,

Prambanan Temple

Now Indonesia changed as country which have the biggest Muslim in the world,,, This is answer for People who said Islam is religion under sword or crime religion. You are  wrong Guys,, There was not any Muslim army came here to force someone convert their religion to be Muslim,, According History, its spread  cuz traders from India and Arab has came to Indonesia and they told about Islam and they are good Muslim which follow what Islam has teach for Muslim. So Indonesian in long time ago covert to be Muslim without force, without sword, without crime. And you say “ There were war between Muslim kingdom with another religion kingdom in Indonesia long time Ago”, it didn’t cuz religion Guyss, it’s cuz politics,,,,

            If you still think that Islam is religion with sword. I challenge u Guys!!! I Challenge you to find a word in muslim Holy Book  which meaning "sword", a word say "sword" in Qur'an. There are 604 page, 114 chapter in Holy Qur'an and You will not find a SINGLE WORD, you will not find one word which have meaning "sword" in The Holly Quran.

       Indonesia is country which have the biggest population Muslim in the world now. But not only Muslim in Indonesia. There are Christian, Hindu, Buddha and Kong Hu chu. Did u know!! How many Christian in Indonesia? There are 23.436.386 Cristian. There are 4.012.116 people stand for Hindus and 1.703.254 people stand for Buddha. And How about in your country?? Maybe There are more  Critian, Hindus and Buddhist in Indonesia than in your Country. Hehe I have many Christian friend and friends from other religions. We life so tolerance and I proud with my country :D


I think, we  (you and us) only must understand and know more close, be good friend. So You don’t get wrong and thinking something wrong about us and we don’t guess something bad about you too :D I just want share what in my mind Now Guyss,,
Thanks For Read
I Close with Islamic Greeting:
 May peace, mercy, and blessing of Almigty God be on you :D

"Glory be unto You! We have no knowledge save that which You have tought us; indeed You are All-Knowing, All-Wise".

No comments:

Post a Comment