Friday, September 19, 2014

WHEN WE FEELING DISAPOINTED

Write what do you thinking, cuz if u don’t write it, it only being your mind” 
This words what made me want to write everything in my mind for this blog as soon as posible :D
                    

           Sometime We lose our dream. We get a way so different with our hope.You Feeling disappointed.You so stress and lose your spirit then u say “ life so cruel with you. God did’t hear you. He unmindful what you do.  Maybe You want to join in a school or an university, but you got another school or another university in a departmen that so different with what do you want. The result what you get so different from your hope. You failed your mission and fall in deep hole. Whatever, you feel so unlucky. Ohhhh, Shit Happen :(

          I know, not easy to accept what happened friends, but give me a chance to share with you how to always keep spirit and enjoy in this life. I write this, it doesn't mean I never sad when i disappointed. Never cry cuz sadnees but i write this just for share with you and this post will remember me for this Mind. Ofc my another reason to write this in my blog to Improve My English Guys. I know my English So terrible and without Grammar,, Heheh But This is a way what will help me to make my English Better. I hope you understand what I mean, I hope I hope :) 
          I’m a Muslim, function of religion is give us a peacefulness. If Your Religion Really from God, It will help u to get solution of your Problem, certainly. Life is like test Guys, So every test not Easy Right?? Except you have prepared to face it,, Look Qur’an  (Al-Baqarah Chapter 2 Verse 155):
         This verse tell us : Sometime Allah will test us with a thing will fear us, what made us be afraid and worry,, Allah will test us maybe with Hunger,, Maybe we become poor or we don't have anyting. Allah will test us with loss in goods or loss our family's which you Love. Whatever, Allah will test us with worse feeling. So everybody will get test from Allah Certainly. If We Have known about this, don’t be sad like u will die Guys :D hahah Accept this test with big heart and Always Keep spirit although this bite your heart And you Felling that this test too Hard for you. Agreee!!! XD

              Not All what we think it’s bad for us, it really Bad for us. Example when we want to join in an university. Then In the reality, we join in different university and different department from our hope. Maybe you will not succes if u take depatmen before, but you become success in a departmen which u join now. Then not all what we feel it Good, really good for us. Look what Qur’an said (Al-Baqarah 2:216), This my Favorite Words in Qur'an when i get Problem and Felling disappointed: 


           This Verse Sent to prophet Muhammad when Muslim in Hard Situation. They (Muslim) Should War. This isn't mean Muslim a Religion under sword,, Read my post before Guys http://bungblog77.blogspot.com/2014/08/islam-is-religion-under-sword.html , But I won’t Talking about it, but this  words “ Possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and you love a thing which is bad for u but Allah Knoweth and you know not”. In my comprehension, this word want to tell us: Sometime you like doing Something too much cuz it made you happy. You want a thing which you think it’s good For you, but it not always mean the best for you Dude. We know not, our Knowledge have a limit. And Allah Known. Same like when We Hate a thing and We don’t know in the fact it’s Good for us. Example when I still child, I  said why I must study in School every day cus it was made me Headache, I want plying with my friends every day, Looolll :P I will tell you my experience about my biggest disappointed, But I will tell you about my Story in the next Pos,, OKK


             I heard someone say “why Allah Said POSIBLE, its mean Allah not Sure” you r wrong Guys, word possible its mean we have few Knowledge, and He Know Everything, Not like us. For conclusion, Solution for our problem when we feel dissapointed  are take Patient and Positive thinking. OKK Then don't forget to seek Help to God. “Seek help with Patient perseverance and Pray (Al-Baqarah Chapter 2 Verse 45)”. Take patient is the best way. Always Give The Best what do u have to REACH YOUR DREAM FRIEND. NOTHING IMPOSIBLE IF U HAVE ALLAH BESIDE YOU :D AGREEE!!!  


I Close with Islamic Greeting:
 May peace, mercy, and blessing of Almigty God be on you :D

"Glory be unto You! We have no knowledge save that which You have tought us; indeed You are All-Knowing, All-Wise".



No comments:

Post a Comment