Friday, December 5, 2014

Marry Only One


Hii Guysss :D First I want to tell for all my Muslim bro and sis. Here, I never feeling That I more know than u Guyss. I never try to teach u. I Only want to share and write what I have read and heard. I Want share what in my mind Now.  One of my motivation too to write this post cuz I read some post told so wrong about The messenger of Allah Swt, about Prophet Muhammad peach be upon him. They said something wrong about him. They written lie story about him because Muhammad Pbu have many wife. they have Insult Islam too because Islam Allow boy to marry until 4 women. They have written that so stupid and accuse something wrong about Prophet Muhammad Pbu. Ofc it will irritating all Muslim who read it Guysss. Whatever They written, we should forgive them. We should understand that they written it because they don’t know , because their unknown,,


          Yeahh, They don't know How great behavior of prophet Muhammad Pbu and This is our mistake as Muslim too. Our MISTAKE :’( We didn't be Good Muslim, We are Muslim but didn't Follow What Islam teach to Us. So They Only Judge Muslim and don't know the truth about Islam. We can’t explain good about Prophet Muhammad Pbu to people outside Muslim, to people who never hear the truth about him. We should prayer, hope Allah give their heart Direction (Hidayah) to know real about Muhammad Pbu.  If u have known and read the true story About Prophet Muhammad Pbu, u will be His fans, Yeah His fans… I will recommended u to read this Book by Great Ulama from Turkey, We Called him  Hoca Effendi. He is Muhammad Fethullah Gulen.  The tittle of This book in Indonesia is CAHAYA ABADI, in Arabic it called AN-NUR AL-KHALID and in Turkey It called SONSUZ NUR then in English It Called THE MESSENGER OF GOD . Read This book and find the True Story About Prophet Muhammad Pbu :D I’m really sorry if u hard to understand what I write, Because my English is still bad. I don’t have good knowledge too to explain this better. I hope u get what I mean,, I hope I hope Aaamiin :D
  
For Explain Why Prophet Muhammad Have many wife that you Have got wrong about it. Read my post Before Why He have many Wife?? (Open This Link: http://bungblog77.blogspot.com/2014/12/why-he-have-many-wife.html ) And People Outside Islam said  Islam Allow a Boy Marry until 4 Wife, so Islam is Bad Religion. Islam is Religion which not respect with women. Not at All Guyss,, Not at All… I Will tell u.   Read This Qur’an which sent to The Messenger Prophet Muhammad Pbu, This verse which allow Muslim to marry until 4 women (Qs An-Nisa' Chapter 4 Verse 3):

  


“Then marry women who are lawful for you. two, three or four. but if you fear you cannot  to deal justly (with them), marry only one or a maid or Captive. This better, To prevent you from doing injustice” (Qs  An-Nisa' Chapter 4 Verse 3)

See This Verse Guys. This verse not Suggest us to marry with more than one Women. Not at All... It only Allow, Its mean If someone have wife more than one and He can do Justice, it is not forbidden. Remember, this is only allow, this is not mean we are Muslim should have wife more Than one. Ok, Did u read This verse?? U can see That Allah Allow men to marry 4 women, But Remember,,, Memory This, I repeat again  “if you can not to deal Justly, If U can’t being Justice, MARRY ONLY ONE”.. Yess, Marry ONLY ONE!!! Okk Guyss,, :D OFC, when I read This Verse, I will Marry with Only One Women, because I’m only ordinary people and not good men like Prophet or other great boy right??  I think All people want to be the only one for who their beloved. I think All Women in the world want to be The only One for their Beloved Agree?? TRueee??? Truee??  But Let’s Analyze This verse.  Let’s Find Hikmah what Allah Swt told for us from The Messenger Muhammad Pbu. We don’t know but Allah Know Everything. Allah Swt Said In Holly Book Qur’an for us to Always Think that will make us more Believe with Him. Read my post before about this Guy. Think Will make me more Believe than Before (http://bungblog77.blogspot.com/2014/11/think-make-us-more-belive-than-before.html)


             Let’s Analyze and Look This data Guys. Actually, Only Allah Know How many male or female in The World. But Lets search and try to know How many People In The world by Gender. According Geohive population male and female 2010 in the world (http://www.geohive.com/earth/pop_gender.aspx), *I didn’t find source for new data 2014 For this, Hehe Look at some famous and big Country around the word. In My Country Indonesia :D There are 119,622,439 male and 120,248,498 female. It’s mean there r  626,059 more female than male. In Germany Guys, There are 40,340,771 male and 41,961,649 female. It’s mean There are 1,620,878 female more Than male. In France There are 30,548,615 male and 32,238,812 female. It’s mean there are 1,690,197 female more than male. Look in USA alone, maybe ur favorite country (United States of America) There are 153,139,563 male and 157,244,385 female. It’s mean There are 4,104,822 more female than male. 4 billion guys.  Again in England There are 30,515,530 male and 31,520,040 female. It’s mean There r 1,004,510 more female than Male. Ofc Only Allah Swt Know How many male and female around the world??? I don’t say from this data, There are more female than male Now, Cuz Only Allah Swt Know it. But you can judge with ur Self for this fact. Look at this map too,

                                Source:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio
       

Guys, are U still there?? Heheh  If this is true, there are more female than male. WHAT IS SOLUTIONS FOR THIS PROBLEM?  If U R Muslim, I think U have known one of sign that the judgment day will come is there R female more than male (HR. Al-Bukhari no 81-tartib maktabah sahib, Muslim no 261 and At-Tarmidzi no 2205).  This is not prediction of The Messenger Muhammad Pbu, but This is Nubuat what will become trueee,, This will be come True!!! But Now let's Analyze again and Thinking, why there are many female more than male today if This is True. Just find look Simple fact. First many Boy has died because War. We know Many Conflict today which make Army should war like in Syria, Palestine, Nigeria and other place in the world. Most of army is Boy, So if many army died cuz war, its  mean many boy has died too. In Normally, we know that most boy have hazardous work than women. Many boy Working as porter. Example porter which make building. I look it, sometime there are accident in work what make them get serious injury even it can make die. There are some dangerous job like miner and other job. Today We know many Younger like to smoking, drinking and consume Drugs which make they die fast. Many women do it too but Boy more than Women do this like smoke. Maybe Today More boy which Smoke than don't smoke. This Is Simple Fact right!!!

I read when child, baby female can  resistant from bactrial disease more good than baby male. and I have read gent of mother more strong that make many female was born than male. But I can’t make this two reason as fact because I’m not study in medical. I’m Engineering, InsyaAllah Hehe  Ok Guys, I hope you Get What I mean in this post. Remember for all my Muslim bro and Sis, I never feeling that I more know than you. I only want to share what I know and try to share what I think now.  Conclusion, We are Muslim Should Show Muslim Good to People outside Islam. So They didn’t got wrong. And For People in Other Religion. Don’t Judge Muslim, but Judge Islam. Because Islam Have bad Muslim and I think There are bad people in your religion too. Thanks For Read Guyss :D

I Close with Islamic Greeting:
 May peace, mercy, and blessing of Almigty God be on you :D

"Glory be unto You! We have no knowledge save that which You have tought us; indeed You are All-Knowing, All-Wise".

No comments:

Post a Comment