Wednesday, June 10, 2015

TRUE PEACE


Hii Guys, Praise To God, Paraise To the Almighty God, The only one God that He still give us age, give us health, give us chance to study, give us food to eat and give me chance to write again in My Blog :D I really happy that I can put what in my mind to this blog. I hope my mind not only be a Mind, But still here In My Blog :D I got Idea to start write this post When a sister from France asked me About Islam. She was read my post “MARRY ONLY ONE” and She asked me, Why a Muslim Boy can marry until 4 Women. His friend's father have wife more than one. She trying to compare which better, Her Mother religion or her father. I respect her, because she searches her religion. Not be follower a religion cuz parent or place.  I hope Allah the only one God Guide you sis to Look the Truth and get faith. You find a Religion who give you true peace in your Life. I hope all reader to choose your religion too. Find the truth and proof in your religion, not only Believe, but you have proof and faith. Read my post Before Guys “DID YOU CHOOSE YOUR RELIGION???”

       I learn from her. She was started judge a religion from look at religion follower. The best way to learn about a religion is read the Holy Book of religion. This mean, if u wanna learn about Islam, don’t learn by look Muslim but read Qur’an (Muslim Holy Book). If u wanna learn about Christianity, u can read Bible and it's same to other religion. Because every religion have bad follower. Many Culture and tradition are not part of a religion. Most of Religion has changed because Tradition and Culture. I believe people who Insult other religion, Show that they are bad follower. When there is debate between a religion and another religion, every people will stand for their religion. Even if they are really bad in their own Religion. Like a Muslim, although a Muslim didn’t pray 5 time every day, didn’t fast in Ramadan month, didn’t do what Islam has Commanded. A Muslim will stand for his religion when people attack Islam. Because upon his mind, He is a Muslim and it hurt his feeling. It’s same like other people Guysss!!! So We should understand this condition. Allah has commanded to Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him that mean Commanded for all Muslim by the Angel Jibril to say for People Who reject Islam in Surah Al-Kaafiroon “The Disbelievers” Chapter 109 Verse 1-6:



1.   Say “O You Unbelievers”; 2. I don’t Worship what you Worship 3. Nor do you Worship Who I worship 4. Nor will I worship what you worship 5. Nor will you worship who I Worship 6. To you your way, to me my way.


This chapter show that Muslim tolerance with other religion and didn't force people to accept Islam. it's difference like many people hate Islam said That Islam allow Muslim to kill people outside Islam. No no No Guysss This verse tell Muslim about war. This is fair that Qur'an allow Muslim kill their enemy in war Guysss. Even Qur'an Said "If anyone slew a person unless it be for murder or for spreading michief in the land it would be as if he slew whole people and if anyone save a life, it would be as if he saved the life of whole people (Qs Al-Ma'idah Chapter 5 Verse 32)"  I wanna Clear so many Misunderstand about Islam, Not cuz I’m good as a Muslim and have many knowledge.  Not cuz I want to say that my religion true than other religion or I want to teach you Guyss. I just wanna share what i know and try to tell the truth what many people outside Islam has Misunderstanding and got Islam phobia because that wrong statement. Read my post before about this Guys “DON’T MISUNDERSTAND”


    I realize, we should careful when we talk about Religion, Talk about our faith. Talk about A thing what make use become peace. So I apologize for reader if I said wrong and hurt your feeling in my blog. What i wanna reader Analyze,  Every people claim they get peace from their Religion, fromTheir faith. Every Muslim claim they have faith as a Muslim, Every Christian Claim they got faith from Their Religion, and Jews, Buddhist, Hinduism and Other Religion has claim too. What We should know, Even People who Follow Satan or Evil said They Got Peace Too. Look Guys, Satan follower got Peach too. Amazing Hehe So which True Peace Guys??? What I believe is God only sent one religion since Prophet Adam Peace Be Upon Him till now, but The Religion Change because time, because culture and tradition. I got peace when I doing Solat and when I read Qur’an. I can tell Allah Everything what I feeling and  i want when I doing Solat then prayer. Allah tells me when I read Qur’an for my Question and by other way which I never guess. Many proofs which told me that Qur’an and Hadith are really true. Many Verses in Qur’an give proof with history and Science. Example when Allah told about Parouh in past and future. Allah tells how He create this earth 
(Qs Al-Anbiyaa Chapter 21 Verse 30) and rain according science and so many proof that show Qur’an is True. It’s same like Hadith. Haditsh Told That Muslim will be like foam on the sea. we know Muslim is the biggest religion which Increase every years in this world (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_of_religion). There is fact I found that Islam can give peace for Muslim. We can look most of Muslim Country have low percent for people suicide every years. Exept country which former of soviet Union like Kazakstan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgiztan and other countries former of soviet Union because when i analyze, Most of Muslim in those country didn't practising Islam although they all muslim.  Religion is privasi there. Teach Religion is Forbidden. Even Pray (Sholat) in their school is Forbidden. Conclusion, In General Muslim's Countries have low percent for people suicide.


Source:

           Quran never Change since it sent to Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him until Now. In the Beginning, Muslim has started Memory Qur’an. Until now there are million people who memory Qur’an in the earth. I ask you, is there other religion follower Except Islam can memory their Holly Book??  For Hadith we should analyze again. Because there are bad people made lied Hadith. About Qur'an, Allah said to Challenge this book,  "Say: ‘If all mankind and the jinn would come together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce its like even though they exerted all and their strength in aiding one another (Qs Al-Isra' Chapter 17 Verse 88)""And if you all are in doubt about what I have revealed to My servant, bring a single chapter like it, and call your witnesses besides God if you are truthful.  (Qs Al-Baqarah Chapter 2 Verse 23)” if u still doubt and wanna proof, becaus every Word and Number in Qur'an have great Hikmah adn Knowledge for people Who think. Knowledge for world and hereafter.  "This is the Book; in it guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah (Qs Al-Baqarah Chapter 2 Verse 2)". For All people read this blog, Let’s Read Qur’an. There are people said Qur’an have magic so they afraid to read Qur’an. No No No Guys, Just read it with Open your mind and  open your Heart. U will find the truth in Islam Insha'Allah  :D



      Sometime We believe so strong and sometime it become week. It’s Normal, Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him Said in Hadith about it. A thing what made me always feeling peace because everything happen to me, it has in His Knowledge. He has allowed it to happen for me. Allah said In Qs Al-An ‘am Chapter 6 verse 59 “Not A leaf falls without His Knowledge”. So don’t too stress and afraid if something bad happen to you. Because everything happened to you in his knowledge, in his permission. In this world we Have nothing. When We was born, We didn't bring anything and It will same when we leave this world, We will not bring anything Except Charity from what We did in This World. Then Allah will not test us more than our Capacity, Allah said “God does not burden a soul beyond capacity (Al-Baqarah Chapter 2 Verse 286)" . What I don't Understand, Why still there are Muslim leave Islam. Even He has much knowledge in Islam because before He was teached about Islam. I think Maybe He was got really terrible disappointed, so He left Islam. If there aren’t the day of Judgment,, I will not disadvantage at All. Because One thing what so clear for us  “WE WILL DIE ONE DAY”. This life passes away so fast. I feeling that I still in Elementary School yesterday and now I’m Student University Heheh How this life passes so Fast. But if there is life after dead, U GONNA GET BIG PROBLEM GUYSSS!!! If u don’t believe with the day of JUDGEMENT :D Hhehe 



For last,, The Important one what i wanna say, We Should Tolerance each other. We are same, We are Human being the Creation of God. All We Need respect and love. I realize that my English so terrible Guys,, My English without grammer and I used Indonesian-English :D ahah But I hope you understand what i mean.  Thanks for Read,,

       I Close with Islamic Greeting:
 May peace, mercy, and blessing of Almigty God be on you :D


"Glory be unto You! We have no knowledge save that which You have tought us; indeed You are All-Knowing, All-Wise".



 

No comments:

Post a Comment